Fashion For A Cause is a non-profit foundation supporting numerous non-profit organizations through fashion events. We are in need of many volunteers to help accomplish our goal, which is to support raising money for their causes.
We are commonly looking for:
1. Established and Emerging Fashion Designers who want to showcase their collections at high-end fundraising events. Our Foundation works with local designers and we also welcome participation by out-of-state and foreign fashion designers.
2. Male and Female Models. Fashion For A Cause is always looking for models to walk the runway at our shows. Requirements may vary depending on the event, but usually our runway models are from 5.7” to 5.11”. We are in need of professional or amateur models. We also appreciate the support of agencies or talent management companies who support casting needs for fashion shows.
3. Make-up and Hair Stylists. For every event, a team of make-up artists and hair stylists are highly appreciated. We work with individuals, salons and companies. Apprentices are always welcome.
4. Fashion and Event Photographers.
5. Auction Volunteers. Our events are usually linked to charity auctions. We are always in need of volunteers to help look for great donated items.
6. Socialites. Every organization is pleased to welcome support from any elite group who are committed to help others. We are in need of people with strong networking skills in their communities to support different events.
7. Media Specialists.
8. Creative People. Our foundation is growing fast and we are in need of creative people to help create a variety of events, proposals and developing networking with celebrities and fashion personalities.
If you are excited and passionate about supporting your community and love fashion, we would really appreciate anything you can do to help. Not only is it very rewarding, it is also a lot of fun. Please submit your information below and we will contact you as quickly as possible.